Lets go to the video



lurve you, xoxo v.

Comments

Allison said…
Ok, so first of all...up yours about the summer dresses and stuff. It snowed here on Friday. Blah. My spring break isn't for another MONTH!!!!! This is torture!!!!

Second, I like your hair at that length. It's cute!

Third, there was no glare on your glasses. :)
Sweetpea said…
Yup the heat is on... it's a lil cool here today but I'm sure by Tuesday it'll be back to the 80's for us... Clear? WTFrech fries? I'm so glad I don't have to pay to be sprayed... sure would like a lil lightness though... What the hell do you put on your teeth they are like BLINDINGLY (no such word) WHITE! Lub you!
BTW Glad he learned his lesson!
Dodi said…
OH I just loved this!!!! More please. Thanks for informing me on the spray tan,,I've been wondering about doing that for years.
Love ya