Living on Mt. Crushmore


I go back to counseling today.  I slept right through my appointment time the other day *shame rattle*.  Where I used to dread every appointment, I actually have peace about it now.  Don't know if it will stay that way after I go picking all the scabs off again, but I can now see that it's all worth it.

Speaking of worth it... The Suitor is still around.  Yep, still can't find anything wrong with him!  He's just one of the nicest, most genuine guys I think I've ever met.  AND, he thinks I'm the shit, so it all works out. :)  I reserve the right to change my mind at any time, but at this point I'm thinking he's going to be around for a while.

Let's see, what else is going on?  Not much other than that really.  Just work and hanging out with him is about all.  Oh and Allison's wedding is next week.  So I'm busy getting my dress altered and getting packed, etc.  After the wedding, I get to bring my beauties home with me *woot*.  Missing them something terrible.  Of course, I won't be able to walk around in my underwear (or worse) anymore, but it's worth the trade-off.  It's almost their birthdays, so I'm trying to figure out something to do with them.  They want hamsters and I'm all like "GAH!  I don't want any pets!" *jazz hands*  But I think I might actually break down and let it happen.

So.... what have YOU all been up to lately?


xoxo veronica

Comments