Survey time! thanks to maribel!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper usually. Gift bag only if I'm in a hurry.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial.
3. When do you put up the tree? The day or so after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? Around new years.
5. Do you like eggnog? Depends how it’s made. Usually.
6. Favorite gift received as a child ? barbies townhouse and a stereo that had a turntable, 8-track AND cassette player!
7. Hardest person to buy for? My mom
8. Easiest person to buy for? My girls.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail.
11. All gifts are beautiful? Sure.
12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually December.
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes. My ex in-laws gave me the same set of little figurines two years in a row, so the next Christmas I gave them one of the sets back and they didn't even notice. Guess they really paid attention to my gifts huh?
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas dinner isn't really a big deal around here, Thanksgiving is. I would say ham.
15. Lights on the tree? Duh! Of course (I like the color lights)
16. Favorite Christmas song? So many! But I'm kind of song/artist specific with many of them. And I like certain quirky ones that most people haven't heard of like "Christmas in Love" by Renee Olstead and "Hey Santa" by Ashanti.
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I’d rather stay home. I'm a huge homebody and really HATE needing to leave my house on holidays. That's a family day.
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? maybe.
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel.
20. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning.
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year. Never enough money, too many places to go.
22. Favorite ornament theme or color? I wish I could do a beautiful tree with new ornaments, but my tree is very sentimental to me. Every ornament on it has a story, like my grandparents ones from the 40's or ones that my great grandma crocheted, ones i made when i was little or that my kids have made in school, etc.
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? See #14!
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? A lot! lol I never get Christmas presents from my family! This year I really do want some stuff and I don't even care if it's new pots and pans, because I need that too! But I need new perfume, clothes, a new necklace, a ring, some new cd's, the sex and the city movie...see i'm easy to please! :)


Comments