The simplest of all love songs

The best way to start this valentines week of mine would be to write a little something to acknowledge the number one valentine in my life... JESUS. Is there a more beautiful name than that? He is as perfect as I am imperfect. As precious as I am wretched. He is my everything. To him and from him and through him and for him are all things. He is the reason I do everything that I do and the reason I strive to constantly do better. He is omnipotent and sovereign and just. He is perfect and almighty. He is gracious and loving. There just simply aren't enough adjectives for my feelings for him. So I'm posting one of my all-time favorite praise songs on here...it sums it all up.


LET MY WORDS BE FEW
by
Phillips, Craig and Dean

You are God in heaven
And here am I on earth
So I'll let my words be few
Jesus, I am so in love with You
Chorus:
And I'll stand in awe of You, Jesus
Yes, I'll stand in awe of You
And I'll let my words be few
Jesus, I am so in love with You
The simplest of all love songs
I want to bring to You
So I'll let my words be few
Jesus, I am so in love with You

Comments