Here you go Megan!

Firsts

1. Who was your first prom date? I didn't go to prom...I was already married and had to work at Cedar Point.

2. Who was your first roommate? Randy...unless you count my foster sister Carla that I had for a short time.

3. What alcoholic beverage did you first drink? Amoretto then Wild Irish Rose...hey what can I say? I was high class! lol

4. What was your first job? Telemarketer for Olan Mills Portrait Studios

5. What was your first car? Grey 1980 Chevy Malibu that was doing a mean lean to the left because the suspension was off.

6. When did you go to your first funeral? My Grandma H. in 6th grade

7. What was your first surgery? Third grade...tonsills out right before Christmas.

8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Looney...and boy was she! She beat me with the wooden paddle for coloring on the carpet. I was bruised all down my back and legs!

9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? Connected in Atlanta then Ft. Lauderdale.

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? My friend Charmaine and then it was only to sit in my yard beside my house. lol Other than that I've never snuck out.

11. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with? My Soapie Soap Soap! And my cousin Michelle.

12. When was your first sleepover? Wow I can't remember...early with my cousin Michelle.

13. Who is the first person you talk to in the morning? My husband Scott.

14. Whose wedding were you in the first time? Michelle's...no, actually my moms when I was was 13.

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? wake the girls up for school

16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Oak Ridge Boys...Lorain County Fair.

17. First tattoo or piercing? No tattoos, but I had my ears pierced when I was in third or fourth grade.

18. Who was your first crush, EVER? Wow, I can't even remember his name! It was in kindergarten. The earliest name I can remember was Mickey Buck. I was in first grade he was in 2nd.

20. First TRUE love? Scott.

21. First Heartbreak? Scott

22. When was your first detention? I've never had one.

23. First fight? Alot of them. Michelle used to come over and play with my neighbor Pam and they'd gang up on me and ignore me in like 3rd grade. lol

24. First Hangover? I was 21. The day after Michelle and Dewey's wedding. It was the first time I'd ever drank and I'm sure I had alcohol poisoning...it wasn't pretty.

25. First Sporting event? Football game in high school. Go Wolverines!

Comments