One margarita, two margarita

I've had alot of questions come my way recently about where we're registered and to tell you the truth...I didn't plan on registering anywhere. When I think of registering, I think of dishes, towels and silverware. I don't need any of that stuff! lol Well, I got to thinking about what it was that we really did need/want...and the thought came to me of what a blessing it would be to have every person that wanted to get us something help to invest in a little piece of our honeymoon...memories that are going to last a lifetime...and will be much more important to us than silverware.
That being said, I searched for a site that would help us out with that and I definitely found one. So here it is if you're interested! And for those who choose to participate...of course the thank you notes will come...but I'm thanking you in advance because anyone who knows me knows how hard it is for me to accept compliments and gifts. I always feel like I should be the one giving. So thank you...from the bottom of my heart...in advance.

Comments