Oops, I did it again


Well that didn't go so good! A silent prayer in the form of "Lord, oops I did it again." I confronted Courtney about her myspace page with all the proof, pulled up her page for her...with all of her pictures on it, etc. And do you know what she said?????







"It's not mine."







OH YES SHE DID!!! She says a stranger must've stolen her pictures and made it...that people do it all the time. I responded with, "with all of your personal information and stories in all of these surveys?" You know what she said then???







"You can't prove it."







That's when the first silent prayer of, "Lord please help me because I'm going to kill this child!!!" went up. The calm cool conversation that I had planned out for a week or so with God's help and guidance suddenly turned into one HUGE






"B'GAWK!!!!"


Yeah, it didn't go so well. lol It ended up with her screaming a blood-curdling "I HAAAAAAATE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!" me threatening to throw her in the detention home vs. knocking her braces out if she continued to run her mouth to me, and both of us in separate rooms sobbing. Not so great. So as usual....I'm sitting here deflated and wondering what the heck happened back there? Keep praying for us please. Thanks friends.

Comments