Namaste

I love yoga. It never ceases to amaze me how calm, centered, relaxed and healthy I feel after I do yoga.

I've been commenting lately about how unhealthy I feel. I really don't have trouble with my body per se...I love my curves. But I'm used to feeling strong and flexible and I haven't been feeling that lately. Duh, yeah I know. lol I know that sitting in front of the computer most of the day clicking away doesn't constitute cardio OR strength training. lol So today I decided to start w/my yoga again. My favorite...especially when I've been away from it for a while is the p.m. part of a.m./p.m. yoga. It's so gentle and relaxing while still working you good and stretching everything.

I know that my life has been out of balance lately...hence the difficulties in most areas. Whenever my life gets out of balance in any area I also feel it physically. Maybe today was my first step on the path back to balance...oh I hope so. I hope I stick with this. I want peace in every area of my life once again.

Namaste.

Comments