Sick again!

I can't believe I'm sick again. I have been sick more times this year than ever before I think. I woke up this morning with a stuffy nose and headache. Then within a few hours I had a RAGING fever and felt like I was dying. I couldn't walk, I was woozy, nauseous, etc. Of course I can't tell you how high my temp was because I don't have a thermometer (I know, what kind of a nurse doesn't have a thermometer???... Randy is supposed to bring one home tonight.) I took vitamin e, magnesium, zinc, vitamin c, dayquil and motrin. My last dose of dayquil (has tylenol in it) and motrin was at about 1:30 and I can feel it starting to wear off. I'm starting to sweat and my temp is going up. It's going to be a long night! I just hope my kids don't get this...it's the worst I've had so far this year. :(

Comments