Graphics

Wanna know what I've been doing all evening? Making graphics! It's amazing how relaxing that is for me. I really should start my own website selling the graphics that I make. I can get lost for hours and hours just making little silly nothings. I made the above one a few years ago.

I don't have anything really exciting to say today (which is AWESOME!! haha) and no profound insights....just thought I would let you guys into my exciting world (woo hoo!). I can't wait to make the candles. I didn't think I wanted to but I'm actually getting excited about it again. Maybe that's one of the reasons that I had gotten depressed lately... I've moved too far away from most things that I'm passionate about. My friend (or ex-friend unfortunately) Scott kept trying to get me to make candles again...he even offered to pay for it and I would never take him up on it. I thought that was a chapter that I was ready to leave behind me. But I gotta tell you... I'm kind of glad everyone has talked me into it this Christmas. I think I needed something to get excited about! :)

Comments