4.30.2012

Guest Post: Naked Truth: Things I can't post on facebook


Things I can't post on facebook: Why do men have to spread there legs this far apart? I realize they need room for something between the legs, but do they have to open them this wide? I was at the hair salon today and while waiting in the dryer chair for my color to set, a man came in. They had him come over the sinks opposite me for a rinse. and as you can see, he didn't just sit with his legs slightly apart, he really spread them and slapped his feet down like he was trying to draw attention to it...and yes, this really is him and I really took this picture. I turned my phone on silent and made it look like I was taking a picture of my nails....
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Allison said...

Boys! lol

Veronica said...

I always said (and the doctors agreed!) that this was one of the reasons I was SO BIG when carrying Darren. It's because he laid with his legs spread so far apart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...