4.04.2012

Addicted Husband

Contributed by Vickie Tyson

I really don't know what I was thinking when I switched our really basic cable TV to TVByDirect. My husband spent the whole first day glued in front of the TV channel surfing all the hundreds of channels now available to us. He spent about a total of 12 hours just in that one day watching and loving all channels. Now he spends mostly all day Sunday in front of the TV as well, I must say though that I enjoy all the channels too but rarely get anytime to watch TV when fighting with my addicted husband over the remote. Right now his favorite channel is probably the Investigation Discovery channel, he even believes that he can be a detective, but I just think he has a crush on Aphrodite Jones. I am pretty sure I am not the first woman with a husband married to the TV as well and definitely won't be the last. But I must say that as long as my husband is happy, so am I, and maybe just maybe, he will become a little less addicted once the newness wares off and I will actually be able to gain access to the remote


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...