1.20.2009

The funniest thing I've read lately

I just had to share a conversation I had through my status on facebook tonight. Everytime I read it it makes me laugh. I love someone who will volley with me like this. It's kind of long and retarded, but check out how this thing evolves. Hope you giggle!


MY STATUS:
Veronica can't find the remote! 11:40pm


Rick S Hershey at 11:44pm January 19 via Facebook Mobile
Its in the couch. . yes it is . .look again . . just do it

Veronicaat 11:45pm January 19
okay, i'm looking...

Veronica at 11:46pm January 19
It was in the recliner! Found it!

Rick S Hershey at 11:47pm January 19 via Facebook Mobile
My crystal ball was a little fuzzy. . couch . . recliner . . sorry

Veronica at 11:52pm January 19
no, close enough...without your help I would have never found it! You're amazing! :) Are you buying that?

Rick S Hershey at 11:55pm January 19 via Facebook Mobile
Sounds great. . but NO IM BROKE. . :)

Rick S Hershey at 12:01am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
Ok what name were you under in high school because I cant find you in the yearbook. .

Veronica at 12:02am January 20
Veronica. The red 1988 yearbook. I had to walk to school in the rain that day so my hair was flat--which was a TRAGEDY in 1988.

Rick S Hershey at 12:04am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
But I thought you graduated in 90 from EHS

Veronica  at 12:05am January 20
no, i said i went to west for all but 10th. i was only at EHS for 10th

Rick S Hershey at 12:09am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
Ok so you graduated from west in 90. . with Kim Gochenour and the twins Candace and ?

Veronica  at 12:10am January 20
Yep. and a slew of other people. :)

Rick S Hershey at 12:11am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
Well now I feel like less of an idiot. . I swear I knew everyone in our class. . . I tried to know everyone in our class. . do you remember me . . probably not if you were only there for a year

Veronica at 12:14am January 20
I do remember you actually, but vaguely; I can't remember from where. I think maybe we had a class together.

Rick S Hershey at 12:19am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
Who were you teachers in 10th grade. It wasnt math class. . English I had Mrs Donnelley did you take Spanish Mrs Shelar for Biology

Rick S Hershey at 12:20am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
Who were your friends. .G want to figure this out. . it will drive me crazy. . probably what Im doing to you

Veronica  at 12:21am January 20
nope. none of those. why wasnt it math class? maybe it was just a study hall? i also had typing and gym class

Rick S Hershey at 12:23am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
I was the only sophomore in my math class everyone else were jrs and seniors. . couldve been any of the others and we would never figure that out. .

Rick S Hershey at 12:25am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
I give up. . glad Im getting to know you now. .

Veronica at 12:29am January 20
um, i hung out a lot with my family because i didn't know many people. I had a ton of acquaintances but not many friends there. Michelle Bowers & Dewey Bogle, Aubrey Thompson, julie krage. aubrey was my best friend. i dated tony colella for a few days. lol

Veronica at 12:30am January 20
i'm glad too. :)

Rick S Hershey at 12:34am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
Ive known all THE Krages since I was 4 years old and I know michelle and aubrey too. . anyways. . not sure If I know your LONGTIME BOYFRIEND

Veronica  at 12:35am January 20
haha yeah, we set a record huh?

Veronica at 12:38am January 20
hey, do you know what happened to Aubrey? I haven't been able to find her. I haven't seen her since around 92 or so after she had the baby, etc.

Rick S Hershey at 12:39am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
Sounds like it but I was never a single guy in school. . from kindergarten on. . I used all my MOJO up from then to college. . well most of it :)

Rick S Hershey at 12:44am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
I dont know. . Ive moved around alot for work so its been harder keeping up with alot of people. . Im really trying to get everyone together since I was a class officer and I love it when everyone is together its in my nature. . Ive been told I was our school ambassador. . for all THE classes. .cant we ALL JUST GET ALONG :)

Veronica at 12:45am January 20
You are a true hero Mr. Hershey

Rick S Hershey at 12:48am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
Why are you making fun of me its NOT nice

Rick S Hershey at 12:48am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
Im just saying

Veronica  at 12:49am January 20
:P

Rick S Hershey at 12:50am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
:(

Veronica at 12:51am January 20
i hate when we fight. lets kiss and make up.

Rick S Hershey at 12:53am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
How about a big HERSHEY KISS

Veronicaat 12:54am January 20
Now we're talkin!

Rick S Hershey at 12:55am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
Well PUCKER UP

Veronica at 12:56am January 20
MUAH!!!

Rick S Hershey at 12:57am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
Ok feeling much more loved now. .

Veronica at 12:58am January 20
Good. :) Now lets snuggle and watch a movie or something. It's late.

Rick S Hershey at 1:00am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
Ok. . what movie sounds good. .

Veronica  at 1:01am January 20
You pick so I can make it up to you. But you have to get the lights because I don't feel like getting up.

Rick S Hershey at 1:05am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
I just got comfortable. .but of course Ill get up. . lets see. .romantic comedy. . I know make fun of me

Veronica at 1:06am January 20
nope, sounds great. we're totally in sync.

Rick S Hershey at 1:09am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
Well im thinking Failure to launch, how to lose a guy in 10 days ,family stone , two weeks notice, sweet home alabama

Veronica  at 1:10am January 20
love family stone! lets do that one

Veronica at 1:10am January 20
don't be mad if i fall asleep.

Rick S Hershey at 1:11am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
What would you like to drink. . hot chocolate, cold zero , oj milk or water

Veronica  at 1:12am January 20
coke zero. do you want a blanket? are you cold?

Rick S Hershey at 1:12am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
Never get mad about falling asleep sometimes nice falling asleep watching a movie with someone. . can always watch it later

Rick S Hershey at 1:14am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
Already have the super soft velor feeling blanket its my favorite and its really big. .relax

Veronicaat 1:16am January 20
good. ok lets relax and watch.

Rick S Hershey at 1:18am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
Any snacks. . I can make popcorn, theres chips. . Cheddar and sour cream. . yogurt, fruit ice cream. . even though its cold

Veronica  at 1:19am January 20
nope, i have ice cream. i'm good. you get what you want.

Rick S Hershey at 1:20am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
Im excited love this movie . . everytime

Veronica  at 1:21am January 20
I'm already getting sleepy. Will you rub my hair?

Rick S Hershey at 1:23am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
Of course

Rick S Hershey at 1:24am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
Of course . . its ok just go to sleep Ill stay awake until you do. goodnight

Veronica  at 1:24am January 20
thanks

Rick S Hershey at 1:25am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
aerosmith . . . dont wanna miss a thing

Veronica at 1:26am January 20
*sleeping quietly*

Rick S Hershey at 1:28am January 20 via Facebook Mobile
Hearing you breath . .


2 comments:

Adwen, the Green Fairy said...

ROFLMBO!

Gibby said...

What an awesome conversation...especially since you didn't even have to leave your couch to have it! Gotta love FB.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...